Rhinestone Media & Publishing: The – small – company addresses three target groups:
- Entrepreneurs: We are building bridges (writing, ghost writing, media work, online-markleting, consulting, events) for SMEs and NPOs, bridges to the media. We do it on all levels, from local to global.
- Enthusiastic Readers: We publish very selected and as yet little-known authors on the subject of “biography”, as a novel & non-fiction book. Again we do it on all levels, from local to global.
- and Media (Newspapers, TV, Radio, Internet): Based on our core themes, we offer qualified texts (writing & ghost writing) based on decades of experience. Again we do it on all levels, from local to global.
For international (or foreign language) users, parallel German-language platforms are being developed under: RHINESTONE MEDIA SWITZERLAND.
In the coming months (as of early summer 2019), we are trying to set up three small platforms for “self-service”, as a benefit to our customers.
Of course this idea has its built-in limits: Where services can only be provided in person (example: ghost writing), you can only initiate the process by yourself. But to finalize it (“provide service”), we eventually have to work together, preferably in person.
These three platforms (each one of Rhinestone’s three service areas) are:
- Rhinestone-Connex (as a bridge between SMEs and NPOs and the media, for the time being in German. English may follow as we proceed)
- Rhinestonemedia (as a journalistic and consulting service for editors and media, both in German, but from the beginning with an additional emphasis on English as a second language) …
- … and finally: Rhinestone Publishing (as an offer for thoughtful and dedicated “Enthusiastic Readers”, first in German, but hopefully pretty soon in English, as well.